French doors have become a very popular addition to many homes. Unfortunately, many homes do not even use their french doors. They have become more of an ornament rather than a functional door. Well, at Bravo, we have a great solution to this problem - a motorized retractable French door screen.
Bravo custom motorized screens allow you to open your doors and windows to allow the fresh air to come in. They allow a natural air circulation without allow annoying bugs, insects, dusts and debris in. Truly, retractable door screens allow you to enjoy your home and up it up to the outdoors without any of the drawbacks.
The frame of Bravo screens are fabricated from a durable aluminum castings that give you a sturdy, long-lasting screen. The frame and casing are available in a complement of colors that will blend seamlessly into your surroundings. Bravo retractable screens also contain the top of line mesh fabrics that appears almost invisible and do not distract from your views. In addition, the mesh fabric provide great protection against UV rays that damage and discolor hardwood floors, furniture and carpeting. Also Bravo retractable door screens help reduce heat transfer, thus keeping your home and living areas cooler and more comfortable. Finally, our retractable screens cut the sun's glare and give you a more enjoyable experience in your living space.
A great option is to have your retractable French door screen with all its benefits to be motorized. Yes, with just one press of a button, you can control your retractable screens. At Bravo, we manufacturer the most streamlined, compact, discreet motorized system that your French door screen to open or close with ease.
ATTENTION: This screen door is suggested for light wind conditions only.
Features of Motorized French Door Screen:
* This product can be used for widths up to 180" wide
* Screen housing is 0.9" x 2.5" in diameter.
* Can be mounted on any style of French doors - in wing or out swing, tilt & turn or glide doors.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.