Garages have become such a multi-purpose areas for many families - from workshops, gym/workout areas, recreational areas for children. In order to open up your garage to endless possibilities, a motorized retractable screen door is the answer.
Bravo motorizated screens allows you to enjoy fresh air circulation and ventilation, as well as providing the optimal insect and bug protection. Bravo screen mesh is much stronger and more resilient than standard fiberglass mesh. This added strength provides you with the ultimate in security against annoying insects, bug, mosquitoes, flies, bees…With Bravo retractable screens, you can enjoy your living space more. Our solar mesh option eliminates up to 65% of the sun's hazardous rays, heat and glare! This means protection of your furniture, carpeting and hardwood floors.
At Bravo, we design and manufacturer our own motorized systems. We have the most streamlined, compact automated systems available in the marketplace. With one press of a button, you are able to protract or retract your screen. Bravo automation allows ease use of your screen and is beneficial especially with large screens.
ATTENTION: This Garage Door Screen should only be used in light wind conditions.
Features of Garage Doors Screen M-46:
* Housing casement is 1.7 x 2 inches diameter.
* The screen can mounted as inside or surface mount.
Dimensions of Garage Door Screen :
1- With 18 x 16 insect mesh fabric - Max screen width 19 feet. Max Height 102 inches vertical drop
2--With 20 x 30 solar mesh fabric - Max screen width 19 feet. Max screen height 84 inches vertical drop
If you have a larger space, we manufacture customized units with vertical drops up to 300 inches.
For the best pricing please call us Toll Free at 1-800-446-1626
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.