The Bravo has uniquely designed motorized retractable screen systems tailored for folding wall and folding glass wall doors, as well as other large openings. Our motorized retractable screens provide you with complete insect protection and to allow for optimal fresh air circulation. Bravo screens allow you to open up your living spaces to the outdoors.
Bravo screens provide a selection of mesh fabric options, including a solar fabric that protects against the damaging effect of UV rays, including fading and discoloring of floors, carpeting and furniture.
Bravo motorized screens provide you with state of the art design and technology in top of the line retractable screens that appear almost invisible when in use and disappear into their casings when not being used. Bravo provides a selection of color choices and custom colors to allow your screen to blend seamlessly into the background. Protect your home with Bravo retractable screens for folding doors.
ATTENTION: This screen door is suggested for LIGHT wind conditions only.
Dimensions of the Motorized Retractable Patio Screen Door M-46
1. With 16 x 18 Screen Mesh Fabric - Max Limits use - 184" W x 102" H
2. With Solar Mesh Fabric Option - Max Limits use - 184" W x 82" H
3. With Solar View fabric Option - Max. limits 184" W x 82" H or 82" W x 236" H for inside use only.
* Housing casement 1.7" x 2.0" in dimension
* M-46 screen door model can be mounted on inside mount or surface mount
Benefits of Bravo Retractable Screens:
1-Reduces energy for heating & cooling
2-Stops UV rays from harming interior & furnishings
3-Gives you 99% view out through the fabric and maybe 5% looking in
4-Motorized system compatible with most home automation systems
5-Standard TV Remote can control up to 2000 units
6-Motion sensor for automatic control of screens & shades
7-Temperature sensor for auto screen & shade control
For pricing, please call us at 1-800-446-1626.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.